Friday, May 21, 2010

walking on water

If my life were a book , the last chapter would have been called, "Searching for the answer" and the next chapter would have to be called "Walking on water". Searching for an answer requires a huge amount of energy. I realized that today. Having made the big decision about my work two days ago, my body promptly decided to take a break. I lay down to take a nap after 'shop' today and didn't wake up for 3 hours! I'm sure I can't remember when I did that last, especially when I wasn't sick.

A 3 hour nap gets you popped up for at least 3 hours of serious scrapping. I worked on a Father's day project for next month. It's hard for me, creating for class. I take at least 3 hours to do a layout and I have to simplify everything for class so that the project can be completed within the time frame. I have to be careful not to oversimplify and not to lose the meaning & the story.I worked mostly with punches for this project and while it's not nearly done, I'm happy with the way it's going. I hope to have it completed by next week so I can get it up on the smidapaper blog.
Missing my own Papa and grateful for the Papa who is the subject of this little book!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

sheila-thanks for dropping by my blog! and I'm fine now but just have to go for another check up in Nov...meanwhile, enjoyin life the fullest!
u take care and see you around :)

Cindy Lee said...

Hey you! Glad that I found your blog again! :)