Friday, January 14, 2011

Time flies

I have finally finished the class sample for my 'my wish for you' minibook class. The class is on the 22nd so I've cut it quite close and spent most of yesterday cutting and punching and preparing the kits. It seemed like a lot of work and I was wondering to myself how come I have so much to do and people around me seem to have a lot less. I leave work after 10pm and my IN tray still has stuff in it.
Tomorrow my mum turns 80. She is a brave one. Even with stage 4 cancer, she 's still a trooper.
It's amazing that her pain has left her and she seems to be in good spirits. Which is much more than I can say for me. Ha ha!
I haven't written in my journal since the store opened. Journals are like dogs. They don't give you advice. They just listen. Absorb. They let you pour out and in the end, you feel better.

Musings in general: 'You made your bed, now you have to lie in it'
It should be mandatory for doctors and employees to go through a period of being patients & employers. 'Come unto me all ye who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest'

I made the book for Sarah. My wish for her on her 18th birthday. Time flies.

2 comments:

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Hey Sheila,

From the sneaks, I can tell that its a gorgeous mini. Hope to see it all photographed after ur class.

Take care.

Sheila said...

thanks , sharon =) you take good care , too!