Thursday, March 24, 2011

the whole layout...

In the 5 years that I have been scrapbooking, I have never been able to post a whole layout because all the pictures looked distorted, that's why all my photos are of a certain section of the layout. Thanks to Josie, (and alex) I am able to post these 2 layouts, featuring the oh-so-beautiful Stella & Rose collection from My Mind's Eye. =)

It's been a busy time, as Post CHA usually is, and that's on top of all the other commitments and fires to put out. I'm so glad to be able to do any creating at all . When I first got sick, I would not take more than one appointment a day. And that would leave me exhausted. Now, my days are packed right up to nighttime and while I still 'dislike' last minute postings to my agenda, I'm trying to take it all in my stride without tipping the scale.
Loads to rush before a spring break with the family. I am grateful for the elves in the store who will take care of everything during my trip.
I wonder if I'll have time to create anything before I go, maybe one last play date with Stella & Rose or, maybe just a tiny dip into Crate paper's new Emma's Shoppe and Portrait...

No comments: