Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stella & Rose (i'm in love...)

Stella & Rose! Oh how delightful! We haven't had a collection that moved us to creating this much in a long time. maybe since MME's Tres Jolie. Crate Paper's 'Restoration' must have been the closest we got to unlimited inspiration, but now, Stella & Rose is shaking off the cobwebs in our creative chambers, mine anyway... and it's all I can do to resist staying up late or waking up early to get my hands on the lovely stuff! It's addictive , I tell ya! =)

So, this is the third layout I've made with Stella & Rose treasures. I forgot to photograph the other two, but anyway, some early morning scrapping was just the thing to chase the sleepies & the aches away. Please tell my desk, I heard it calling and will be coming to it in a tiny while.

I revisited an old style that I used to love doing. Like a patchwork collage, these papers fit in beautifully into this old stlyle. This time in 2x2 squares. I can't believe I did not use a single Prima flower on this LO. Not one. But i did stick in some swirly bling. (not shown). I'm loving all that chipboard, which makes for a pretty heavy and bulky page, but oh, they're fun.

Squares must be on my mind, I just remembered I made this little card for Mei Mei, who just turned, yup... 27. Had fun with the stamped squares, although (here comes the disclaimer) I'm so not a cardmaker. :) Still, special occasions call for special exceptions. Ok, to the desk, then. And maybe I'll meet up with sweet Stella & Rose a little later. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: