Monday, November 12, 2007

trees, chipboard & sheers


Do you notice that even with so many scrapboking supplies & products out there, there are a few that you fall in love in and keep using for some time? I'm loving trees & chipboard right now. Decided to make this the theme for the book I'm doing on our new home. Here's a layout I did about 'Moving day". I'm also very much into neutral backgrounds, mostly white, grey or brown.

Another trend I'm loving now? Sheers! I'm working on a mini book using these elements. Not sure if it will be a class, though. Maybe if I can get all the materials. Anyway, it's not nearly done but I'm excited about the possibilities. Here's a peek at the early stages.


I'd love to know what you all are loving right now. =)

3 comments:

luv2scrapmilestones said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! i love love this....JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

ming said...

that's a good question, and one everyone should ask themselves more often.

i'm loving the last drop of my cup of coffee.

but if you mean scrapbook stuff, i love stickers..because they are easy.

Sheila said...

I did mean scrapbook stuff but now you've got me thinking of the big picture!