Friday, February 29, 2008

work in progress

It has been slow on the creating front. Sometimes , I just have to run upstairs, away from my office and cocoon myself in my studio. Time stands still there. I worked on a little sheer minibook for Cziplee to use as a sample. This might evolve into a class celebrating mothers for Mother's Day , maybe in April.

I also have been quite obsessed with my UTEE. I made a batch of embellishments with Maya Road chipboard pieces, inked, stamped and UTEEd. Here's what it looks like bare...
And here's what it looks like after double embossing with Utee. I love how it turns out all shiny and glazed like an enamel treasure.

I coudn't help but attach one of the 'treasured ' pieces to the minibook using my crop-a -dile. =)

Here's a peek inside...

Other materials used: 7G stickers, Maya Road sheer scalloped album, Making Memories adhesive pearls & rhinestones, Love, Elsie ribbon, Basic Grey rub ons, Maya Road scalloped ric rac, MM Love story blossoms, American Crafts thickers, Kokuyo Dotliner Hold, Fancy pants patterned paper, Hero arts stamp, Tsukineko Brilliance ink, Maya Road microchips, mini chipboard buttons.

No comments: