Friday, December 04, 2009

...happily along


This is the sight that greeted me this morning, an assortment of tags that I made the day & night before.

I'm getting into a routine with this project now, and today I was done before midnight. =)My process is very much focused on writing this year. I've got a little bag, with many compartments and I'm going everywhere with my eyeglasses, journal & pens and camera. Rather odd looking I would imagine , but it works for me. I write thoughts & observations, prayers and random thoughts as they occur. At the end of the day, I stick my i pod into my little speaker dock thingy, print photos and I'm set. My pages are simple and looking a bit vintage, although not too aged. The hardest part is deciding on what story to tell, with a day's writing , it's often hard to choose. By the end of December, I'll probably have a volume of stories, not to mention hundreds of photos. Today, 2 words that played up were rest & peace.

My eyes are failing! I lost my best glasses while on holiday, but happily, I had new ones made and I will back at the books really soon! Am really grateful for all the simple things.

No comments: