Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Focus



If I was asked what my theme was for the year, it would be FOCUS. (If, of course, anyone even has a theme )
After setting out my calendars and transferring my stuff from my old planner, I hardly had time to work on creating anything before Jan 1st was over. So, to set this year's creative journey in motion , I worked on a tiny Artist Trading Card for my ATC holder. It's the first one, it's tiny and it was fun. I hope to fill it up this year with all sorts of inspiration, memories, quotes and pictures. Anything goes with this project. I will be able to see how I change and grow, what products and trends I love. I'm loving it already . =)

5 comments:

ming said...

I want an artist trading card holder!

Sheila said...

be careful what you wish for ;)

Anonymous said...

i want my artist trading card!

Anonymous said...

hi sheila, thank you so much for the kind words about the CK coverand love your ATC - and of course the little bird on it! have a wonderful 2008!

Sheila said...

Thanks Caroline! Truly honoured. =)