Monday, February 14, 2011

Class peeks

While revamping our basic Scrapbooking classes, I thought I'd have some fun with an altered project, since we're having a challenge tight now. I'm so loving the mix of pink & yellow, who would have guessed but Pink Paislee put it together perfectly in their 'Sweetness' collection.
The Maya Road pink rose trim goes really well with this collection , too.


This one's part of a new 'finding your style' class.

It's Monday, another day off, which means, replying mail, and catching up with work at my desk uninterrupted as opposed to hopping from desk to shop to desk to shop on normal work days! I'm seriously thinking of moving my office into the classroom to cut the commute and be more productive. Shuttling my 'office in a bag' is really getting old. My tiny office just isn't big enough to hold everything. Any suggestions?

No comments: