Thursday, December 20, 2007

dec 18-downtown


During the school holidays I try to incorporate a holiday feel to my days, for Sarah's benefit. My day is usually broken between work, home and trying to do something each day with her. We tried to find a jewelry shop downtown, someone whose work we've seen, who does handmade jewelry with semi precious stones. We searched for the shop but couldn't find it. As we drove we discovered new places we've never seen. Penang is a pretty place. After the rain, her beauty glimmers. We explored the tiny roads, the old buildings, life in the slow lane. A short respite from the escalating pace our life's road has taken.
We'll look for Jonathan's place again on Saturday.
The days are packed, working on my album at night provides a pause. Sometimes I get carried away.

No comments: