Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Is Here/ Worship the King


We look forward to the Christmas holiday and end up spending all day in the kitchen. What's up with that? There are those who love to cook, I have decided that while I am happy feeding my family, I am not one of those people. =) Still, we had 11 people around our table and it looked like everyone was happy. We enjoyed a bit of quiet , sitting in front of the tree before dinner and managed to get some special 'moments' on film.



Christmas day was packed, I could fill a whole album with memories but the one that touched me the most was seeing people gathered together for a single reason- to worship the King.

And with that I have come to the end of my project. I will not document the last few days of December, leaving Christmas as the ending point and the highlight. (Plus my book is full and I decided not to start a second one) This year, doing this was a little harder then last year because i blogged about it as well as created pages and layouts. It was quite a task, one I enjoyed and will cherish although, I must add, not for the faint hearted. December in itself is quite a feat.
The end of the year is always a reflective time for me, time to re group, take stock and look ahead. Who knows what lies ahead, but I do like to have a plan!

No comments: