Friday, December 14, 2007

dec 12


I thought that I might share what I've used for this page. I used this felt bird from Jenni Bowlin Designs, I love the feel of birds on my page, and to me they represent being free and happiness. I have also been working a lot with Maya Road chipboard lately, scrolls, snowflakes and their sweet birds as well.I used gems for the eye of the bird and also to dress up the wing. For the date I punched a circle out of Scenic Route paper and stamped a scalloped image with a 7 Gypsies self inking stamp, then I used chipboard thickers for the actual date. I like using white ink on dark paper as well. This time I used a Uniball signo white pen. For a 6x9 page, you must be careful not to overcrowd. A couple of meaningful accents is actually all you need.

No comments: